WHC 2.58% $7.95 whitehaven coal limited

Climate Change, page-949

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Alex, I just went up to the start of this thread and am shocked it began in August 2023 And you’re still going! Hahaha. Honestly this is such a waste of time.

WHC has literally doubled its production and diversified into Met coal. I can’t recall a more favourable deal/acquisition for a company in the last few years. The methods in which the team has employed to make BW and Daunia its own must be applauded. It trades on circa 5x PE which is an 80% or so discount to ASX100 constituents. It also trades at circa half the multiple of global peers from memory. The coal prices at these levels is compelling in my view as demand will be strong for decades upon decades and supply from tier 1 jurisdictions is hard to come by. Any issues on the supply front will cause coal to sky rocket. Investing isn’t as difficult as it’s made out to be as I’ve said before on other threads. Demand and supply creates and drives value propositions. For the record, I sold a lot of WHC as it went up and up when coal price flew for some people I invest on behalf of but retained a solid position LT. This proposition has changed again since BW and Daunia acquisitions.

All the best
    Last edited by Shistonsou.: 04/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.95
Change
0.200(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $6.650B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.83 $8.02 $7.81 $81.15M 10.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18264 $7.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.99 13073 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.