WHC 2.16% $7.09 whitehaven coal limited

Climate Change, page-97

1. 2,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    How is this circular? Show me a published scientific paper that says we have 10 years to save the planet.

I know you cant find one, because no scientist has ever said this. You're making excuses because you know you're wrong.
    So how about you provide your sources, because not once have you provided a source, you've lied, misquoted, used *** arguments to "support" your claim.

Again, I've never claimed that scientists have incorrect predictions too.
    Heres a source, as always. (https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1029/2019GL085378)
    "Evaluating the Performance of Past Climate Model Projections"

Conclusion "In general, past climate model projections evaluated in this analysis were skillful in predicting subsequent GMST warming in the years after publication. While some models showed too much warming and a few showed too little, most models examined showed warming consistent with observations, particularly when mismatches between projected and observationally informed estimates of forcing were taken into account. We find no evidence that the climate models evaluated in this paper have systematically overestimated or underestimated warming over their projection period"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.