climate deniers now extremists . really ?, page-32

1. 16,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8092
    "Everyone knows what can be done, reducing greenhouse gas emissions."

In some parts of the world, emissions are falling; in others they are rising, and rising at a faster rate.
    The net effect is an increase in total global emissions, which is likely to continue for the next two decades possibly, based on current trends of lower emissions in the developed world (which now represent a little less than 30% of total global emissions), and increasing emissions in the developing world (now more than 70%) of total global emissions.

I'm sure you can see the problem: when seven-tenths of something is increasing at a much faster rate than three-tenths of something is reducing, the net impact is an accelerating rate of increase over time.

Can you say what can be done to reduce emissions where they are rising, and rising fastest, namely the developing world as those countries industrialise and modernise and uplift their citizens out of poverty?

Because while you say everyone knows what can be done to address that numerical reality, I'm afraid I don't.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.