Climate Protesters

1. 12,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    When is the government going to change the laws so that they are strong enough to deter these dole bludging nut jobs??
    They are at it everyday now.
    And the typical loser Greens have come out saying that the police are heavy handed!!
    OMG, Australia is going down the drain and on its way to economic ruin if these lefties and greenies get hold of any real power.

Police are again forcibly removing protesters attempting to blockade a mining conference in Melbourne and deploying pepper spray.
    Meanwhile, 12 people have been arrested and two protesters have started to climb up the sides of the building.
    Victorian Opposition Leader Michael O’Brien dismissed claims from the Greens that police had used “excessive force” against protesters.
    “I back the police, and I support the police trying to make sure that these ferals can’t stop people going about their lawful business in this state,” Mr O’Brien said.
    “For goodness sake, this is supposed to be an international conference showcasing Victoria, and instead all we see is a bunch of radical protesters physically assaulting people who are trying to go to this conference.
    “The Victorian government is the sponsor of this conference, and they can’t even keep these people safe going to and from it. I absolutely back the police and I think the Greens need to pull their heads in.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.