Climate Zealotry not climate change is destroying the world

1. 9,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Excellent read.

https://electroverse.co/it-is-climate-zealotry-rather-than-climate-change-that-is-destroying-the-world/

Skip to content

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2022

ELECTROVERSE
    DOCUMENTING EARTH CHANGES DURING THE NEXT GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM

You are here

Home

Articles

It Is Climate Zealotry, Rather Than Climate Change, That Is Destroying The World

Articles 

IT IS CLIMATE ZEALOTRY, RATHER THAN CLIMATE CHANGE, THAT IS DESTROYING THE WORLD

SEPTEMBER 7, 2022 CAP ALLON

Climate doom and gloom, like sex, sells — the end of the world is a thrilling prospect, and if you are seen to be working to prevent it, well, you’re goddamn hero.
    It is seen as modish to sort your plastics for recycling, to switch to a plant-based diet and to use LED light bulbs; however, the evidence reveals such endeavors provide no benefit to the climate. The media has duped an ever-dutiful populous into conflating environmental issues with climatic ones. Nobody wants synthetic materials floating about the oceans, we can all agree on that, but reducing plastics, even banning them altogether, will have ZERO impact on the climate. I can’t believe I still have to point this out. But I do. Such is a modern eco-warrior’s complete disconnect with reality.
    It’s understandable why many people –especially the young– genuinely believe the world is about to end. The programming is inescapable–again, particularly for the young. If children aren’t being bombarded with CAGW messaging through their smart phones and TV, then their virtue-signalling teachers at school will be assigning them tasks such as coloring in placards and posters in preparation for the latest pointless public parade (which the kids are often driven to by their parents–in gas cars!).
    This was literally the scene at our children’s former school, and was key to us pulling them out of that indoctrination station.
    As I’ve always known, the aim of school is to produce compliant little worker bees–which is bad enough; but in recent years, that aim has been shaded even darker — the goal now is a form of total corruption whereby poor young minds are warped into believing that Grimm’s Fairy Tales are REAL and that TEOTW is nigh.
    These wannabe ‘do-gooders’ –these so-called educators and protectors– ought to be eternally ashamed of themselves, and I will work until the end of my days to expose their absurd and dangerous folly.
    Because while problems undoubtedly remain with regards to the environment, life for humanity has improved vastly — and by every metric. Heatwaves, floods, wildfires and storms are reported by the mainstream corporate media as if they are new and ever-intensifying events, yet the data shows that human tragedies related to said events were far worse in the past.
    In the 1920s, around half a million people were killed by weather disasters, whereas in the last decade the death-toll averaged ‘just’ 18,000, with this year, just like the immediately preceding 2020 and 2021, tracking even lower than that.
    Why? How? I Don’t believe you! Well, when people get richer, they get more resilient. Weather-fixated television news would make us all think that disasters are all getting worse. They’re not, writes Bjorn Lomborg for the New York Post.
    In 1900, around 4.5% of the land area of the world would burn every year. Over the last century, this declined to about 3.2%. And in the last two decades, satellites show an even further decline — in 2021 just 2.5% burned. Models show that by the end of the century, human adaptation will mean even less burning.
    Below is the ‘official’ wildfires chart for the United States:

It, as we also see in Europe, shows a declining trend. But there’s more to the story. The Biden administration recently scrubbed all wildfire data prior to 1983. This was done because fire burn acreage was found to be much higher between 1910-1960 than it is today and therefore contradicted the government’s AGW/wildfire correlation. In typically Orwellian fashion, the administration wiped these decades of inconvenient data from the history books citing the lackluster reasoning: “it wasn’t official” (linked here).
    Moreover, the year 1983 –the new starting point– just so happens to have the lowest burn acreage in recorded history:

The National Interagency Fire Center [NIFC].

In reality, though –where I’m keen to reside– there is no correlation between to be found between anthropogenic global warming and wildfires.
    U.S. burn acreage is actually down 90% since CO2 was at pre-industrial levels, but the Biden administration recently deleted this document, too:

Similarly, environmentalists loudly declared that Australia’s magnificent Great Barrier Reef was nearly dead, killed by bleaching caused by climate change. The UK Guardian even published an obituary.
    However, this year the Reef is seeing its highest coral cover since records began back in 1985. This good-news, however, got a fraction of the attention.

More Global Warming Hysterics Exposed: Great Barrier Reef Sees Record Coral Cover

Additionally, and not long ago, environmentalists constantly used pictures of polar bears to highlight the dangers of climate change. The Arctic bears even featured in Al Gore’s “An Inconvenient Truth.”
    But, once again, the reality contradicts the doom and gloom — polar bear numbers have been increasing, from somewhere between five and ten thousand in the 1960s, up to around 26,000 today–even more according to zoologist Susan Crockford.
    But, once again, we don’t hear this news. Instead, campaigners just quietly stopped using polar bears imagery in their activism.

Polar bear numbers have increased from <10,000 to >26,000.

‘The end is nigh’ is a powerfully controlling and lucrative message –I get it, I get why it’s abused– but the costs to society are sky-high: we make poor, expensive policy choices, seen today in soaring energy prices, and our kids are being scared witless.
    I fear that people are mentally –and literally– preparing for a world of linearly-rising temperatures when in actual fact the complete opposite is looming.
    Cold kills many more people than heat could ever dream of. In the US, about 20,000 people die from heat each year, with 170,000 perishing from the cold — something we’re not permitted to focus on. Moreover, cold deaths are actually rising in the US, and the incessant focus on global warming is exacerbating this trend. This is because politicians continue to introduce laws and policies grounded in baseless green ideologies that only make energy more expensive, meaning fewer people can afford to keep warm.
    As hinted at above, this is a dangerous cocktail of ignorance/corruption that everyday Europeans are about to run into headfirst this winter. But don’t you Americans and Australians et al. go thinking you’re immune from the knock-on effects — this will prove a global phenomenon, a true catastrophe — particularly when food shortages get thrown into the mix (caused by a lack of inputs, mainly fertilizers–and that’s not to mention the direct impact a cooling world will have on crop yields).
    Over the next few decades, the global average temperature is on course to drop significantly, regardless of what CO2 does –which I assume will continue to increase– due to low solar activity. How much the temperature drops is anyone’s guess — a fall of 2C is my somewhat inform stab, but I’m even less clear on its duration, but we’ll likely be talking decades, not years.
    Virtually all the money our green-hamstrung ‘leaders’ have thrown at wind, solar, electric vehicles, Net Zero, Green New Deals, Inflation Reduction Acts, etc., etc. are a malicious squandering, and certain folk should be jailed for the backhanders that likely occurred.
    There is indeed a Climate Emergency on the horizon, but the threat is from decreasing temperatures and brutal winters. The mercury is headed lower as we move into the AMO’s cold phase and descend deeper into the next Grand Solar Minimum (GSM) — it has been since 2016. Another large volcanic eruption or two –adding to Hunga Tonga’s Jan 15th mesospheric injection– and/or the Arctic waters currently locked up in the Beaufort Gyre being released will see us all, rich and poor alike, enter a period of genuine and serious peril.
    The CO2-induced global warming hypothesis will seem like a cake walk compared to a new Little Ice Age. Warmth is good for life on earth, as are higher concentrations of carbon–the building block of life. The messaging has it entirely backwards, and the Pied Pipers of this world are being allowed, encouraged even, to lead our children into the Hamlin cave, after which their innocence and ability to think-critically will never be seen again. Climate zealotry is a destructive force. This will not end well.

Christchurch Sees Its First Flurries In A Decade As Rare Spring Snow Sweeps New Zealand; Europe’s Energy Woes Intensify As Russia Cuts Off Nord Stream; + AGW Is For Dummies

Greenland Just Gained A Record-Smashing 7 Gigatons Of Snow/Ice; + A Major Stratospheric Cooling Event Is Unfolding Across The Entire Southern Hemisphere…

The COLD TIMES are returning, the mid-latitudes are REFREEZING in line with historically low solar activity, cloud-nucleating Cosmic Rays, and a meridional jet stream flow (among many other forcings, including the impending release of the Beaufort Gyre).
    Social Media channels are restricting Electroverse’s reach: Twitter are purging followers, while Facebook are labeling posts as “false” and have now locked me out of my account. And most recently, the CCDH stripped the website of its ability to advertise with Google.
    So, be sure to subscribe to receive new post notifications by email. And also consider becoming a Patron or donating via Paypal (button located in the sidebar >>> or scroll down if on mobile). The site receives ZERO funding, and never has.
    Any way you can, help me spread the message so others can survive and thrive in the coming times.

RELATED

Another Climate Scientist with Impeccable Credentials Breaks Ranks: “Our models are Mickey-Mouse Mockeries of the Real World”September 3, 2022In "Articles"
    Dr Lee Gerhard: “IPCC Claims are False”August 27, 2022In "Articles"
    Journalists ‘Instructed’ To Attribute “Any Extreme Heat To Human Caused Climate Change”; Cold Records Fall In Texas And Guam; + First Time Since 1941 That The Atlantic Has Had No Named StormsSeptember 1, 2022In "Articles"

POST NAVIGATION

Christchurch Sees Its First Flurries In A Decade As Rare Spring Snow Sweeps New Zealand; Europe’s Energy Woes Intensify As Russia Cuts Off Nord Stream; + AGW Is For Dummies

Carrington-like Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) To Strike Earth On Friday, September 23…

RELATED POSTS

Articles 

“WE HAVE 500 DAYS TO AVOID CLIMATE CHAOS”

SEPTEMBER 12, 2022 CAP ALLON

Fear is a powerful weapon. The threat of an impending "climate catastrophe" has been used to...

Articles 

CARRINGTON-LIKE CORONAL MASS EJECTION (CME) TO STRIKE EARTH ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23…

SEPTEMBER 8, 2022 CAP ALLON

...according to a multidisciplinary scientific approach made by Ali Al-Rubaidi and published on ResearchGate.

Articles 

LOST 2017 AIRBUS ENGINE FOUND UNDER 12-FEET OF GREENLAND ICE

SEPTEMBER 4, 2022 CAP ALLON

During the 2017-18/2018-19 seasons--while the engine was lost--Greenland gained 686 billion tonnes of snow and ice...

15 THOUGHTS TO “IT IS CLIMATE ZEALOTRY, RATHER THAN CLIMATE CHANGE, THAT IS DESTROYING THE WORLD”

Ragnar Ravn

September 7, 2022 at 10:42 am

History rhymes….. Children are being brainwashed and todays climate cult is very similar to the communists Young red Pioneers, Maos culture revolution, Pol Pots attempt to purge all intellectuals from society. It’s about marginalising and in some cases exterminating opposition to the current leaders, that are fully aware their hold on power is loose at best.
    Another advantage with the climate scare is that it prevents people from thinking inconvenient thoughts about their leaders and the future of society. What kind of technological and technocratic future do we want. Fear and impending doom makes it harder for little people to think independently.
    Also EU is energdependent and as such they would like the rest of the world to slow progress so they don’t advance and leave EU in the dust of development as a poor old relative. If the whole world adopt the climate scare, co2 bad it will be hard to progress beyond the west and the western grip on financial insiutions, ESG and they can believe they rule the world of a bit longer.
    When communism died all the indoctrination vanished as had a magic wand done it’s magic. My guess is the energy crises ahead of us will have the effect and awaken people to the importance of carbon based energy.

Deb

September 7, 2022 at 2:42 pm

I was just flipping through a notebook trying to find last month’s budget (since I didn’t get around to making one for this month), when I ran across this scribbled note I wrote down sometime in the past.
    Penal Colony for Warmists: Located in the Antarctic, CO2 in their greenhouses dialed way back, and every day they must choose their heat source- wind/solar or fossil fuels (to make it more interesting, we could insist on a 97% consensus before the heat was turned on).
    Feel free to add your suggestions to this so far imaginary penal colony. I’m sure the Nazis didn’t think they were going to get caught either!
    Yes, us old broads can be pretty vindictive. Remember Madame Lefarge!

Virginia Woolf

September 8, 2022 at 2:25 am

Yes, and us old broads [Martha(s)] can be pretty vindictive… and often are.

Deb

September 8, 2022 at 5:28 pm

Yes, dear, but you got it coming!

Dallas Schneider

September 7, 2022 at 11:30 am

https://youtu.be/IOqVaWa4LX0 2:21:50
    “The Sun is ‘dying’ – build a New World”
    A rather detailed account of declining solar activity with excellent graphs,
    and solutions.
    DS (Not BS – that’s my cousin the University Professor)

Rolf's Altered Boy Plato

September 8, 2022 at 2:34 am

“The Sun is ‘dying’ – build a New World” (2018) by Rolf Witzsche Ice Age Ahead
    http://ice-age-ahead-iaa.ca/ice_age_1/Exraordinary_Evidence_in_Plasma_Astrophysics.html
    https://www.ice-age-ahead-iaa.ca/

Roger Boswarva

September 7, 2022 at 12:42 pm

Cap,
    Since you are wise enough to Home School your children, you will benefit from this video on YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-i24_h-yGY&t=1s
    or . . .
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=roger+boswarva+overcoming+the+seven+barriers+to+comprehension
    There are Seven Barriers to Comprehension and learning that must be overcome for folks to truly learn.
    Also, I’ve not been getting my daily email from you the last few weeks. . . . it might be because my credit card had to be replaced and my Patron support of you got interrupted!!!!

Dallas Schneider

September 8, 2022 at 12:01 pm

I have referred your data to the
    Religious Technology Center for a Quality Control review of
    your website and YouTube video.
    There may be some corrections or not as RTC sees fit.
    You do have IA – Issue Authority, correct?
    DS

Mike

September 7, 2022 at 2:45 pm

Many people in rural areas of America call what is happening weather. It’s hot in summer and it’s Cold in winter. BUT they know that shit happens so they put back double every year just in case…and we hunt for meat.
    Those in bige city’s 10000 +- will be the people screwed. And BIG city’s…hell on earth.
    As I have said before move out of the big city, grow a garden, raise small animals and use wood for heating/cooking. Your life and health will be better…it happened to me. Also…guns, ammo a.ns more ammo.
    Make good friends locally and you will be alright.
    And YES even America is being affected already.

Matt Dalby

September 7, 2022 at 8:13 pm

An excellent video about the evils of telling kids the world is doomed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QnmwAmOgRA

Jopeckerhead Documenting the Ice Age Propaganda Humour

September 8, 2022 at 2:14 am

Engine Trouble | Robert Krulwich – Sep 7, 2022
    https://youtu.be/1bhj6ndwTvY
    Peter Kalmus@ClimateHuman – 23h ago
    Again for the people in the back
    https://twitter.com/ClimateHuman/status/1567346824825999360/photo/1

jopeck

September 8, 2022 at 2:42 am

Grimm’s Fairy Tales are REAL… because fairies are real. From an early age I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up.

Jopeckerhead

September 8, 2022 at 6:04 am

“The scientific dictator of tomorrow will set up his whispering machines and subliminal projectors in schools and hospitals (children and the sick are highly suggestible), and in all public places where audiences can be given a preliminary softening up by suggestibility-increasing oratory or rituals.”
    ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited
    Trust the science, trust “Scientific American”/”NYT” and all MSM theatre ww and especially trust the globalist’s scientific dictatorship who put spin on and re-write the “documented history”, print the money and control the narrative ww, .
    Flu Has Disappeared for More Than a Year
    Mask wearing, social distancing and other steps to stop COVID-19 have also curtailed influenza – April 29, 2021
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/flu-has-disappeared-worldwide-during-the-covid-pandemic1/
    The Flu Vanished During Covid. What Will Its Return Look Like? – April 22, 2021
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/04/22/science/flu-season-coronavirus-pandemic.html
    [The Ascendancy of the Scientific Dictatorship: An Examination of Epistemic Autocracy, From the 19th to the 21st Century] [Phillip Darrell Collins] [February, 04] Paperback – out of print – 1 New from $74.91
    https://www.amazon.ca/Ascendancy-Scientific-Dictatorship-Examination-Epistemic/dp/B00NBMZ15S
    Propaganda: The Formation of Men’s Attitudes Paperback – Jan. 12 1973
    – Jacques Ellul
    https://www.amazon.ca/Propaganda-Formation-Attitudes-Jacques-Ellul/dp/0394718747/ref=d_pd_sim_sccl_2_2/140-2436167-2251859?pd_rd_w=Uuc8M&content-id=amzn1.sym.c82a7617-e115-4fba-acc2-4ed967304bd3&pf_rd_p=c82a7617-e115-4fba-acc2-4ed967304bd3&pf_rd_r=WN0EPK91GX93C4Y1VF14&pd_rd_wg=Fxx8j&pd_rd_r=fe640e7f-0f52-40ae-9d29-413c031db745&pd_rd_i=0394718747&psc=1
    The perfect dictatorship would have the appearance of a democracy, but would basically be a prison without walls in which the prisoners would not even dream of escaping. It would essentially be a system of slavery where, through consumption and entertainment, the slaves would love their servitudes. ”
    – Aldous HUXLEY
    Vaccines 1.1 – Context: Bertrand Russell and Scientific Dictatorship
    Posted on July 13, 2015
    Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.
    — Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society, 1953

Dallas Schneider

September 8, 2022 at 11:19 am

The Perfect prison is Planet Earth, where all the inmates have
    amnesia regarding their previous lives!
    We only live once, the bodies & identities come and go!
    DS

Father Mulcahy

September 10, 2022 at 1:15 am

BS DS, AW made this blurb for all you non-secular(s) back in 2008. [It’s a good one]
    “New Age [reincarnation] – Rights and Wrongs”
    From Slime to Divine – Darwin’s Repackaged Religion and The New Age [reincarnation/eternal life woo] Dialogue Copyrighted Alan Watt – Mar. 6, 2008
    © CTTM Sep. 7, 2022
    http://www.alanwattsentientsentinel.eu/english/audioArchives/REDUX2022/Alan_Watt_CTTM_76_Redux_From_Slime_to_Divine_Darwin_s_Repackaged_Religion_and_The_New_Age_Sep042022.mp3
    What exactly are you channeling?
    http://www.alanwattsentientsentinel.eu/english/articles/What_exactly_are_you_channeling.htm

LEAVE A COMMENT

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

LATEST UAH TEMPERATURE 1979-AUGUST 2022 (0.28C)

DR ROY SPENCER

LATEST GREENLAND SMB

DANISH METEOROLOGICAL INSTITUTE

LATEST ARCTIC/ANTARCTIC ICE EXTENT/AREA

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.