Climate zealots , child mental abuse ., page-10

1. 10,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377

Just wondering if you are having similar issues over there , politics is involved , the level of extremism depends on who governs .
    September was the month children went on climate strike , the month mental abuse , scaremongering and the worlds ending was being hammered into children , here's the result .
    One of our charitable mental health organisations has been hit with a massive increase in demand from school children in SETEMBER , they have run out of money and unable to continue . Mike King a long time advocate for mental wellbeing is shocked by the huge increase in demand and can't understand why it's happened , I think I will give him a call and point out the obvious . Parents beware your children are being mentally tortured by the climate zealots .

Unfortunately this type or mental anguish imposed on our primary school kids and younger is not limited to the climate debate.

On two separate occasions this year a local primary school went into 'lockdown' when there was a local robbery and the assailants left in a car at high speed heading towards the school. The school gates were duly closed and locked and children told to stay in classrooms.

But the most disturbing aspect was the kids were told to 'hide' under their classroom tables in the event the assailants made it to the classrooms.

Sounds a bit over the top but apparently it is how department of education policy is interpreted by some in the education system.

Looks like the Russians (or Chinese) are coming with nuclear bombs, so much like the 1950's and 60's .

Now that's what I would call child abuse, that primary aged school kids are being scared out of their wits when they are more likely to drown in a backyard pool than by an assailant who robbed the local shopping centre!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.