Climategate

1. 15,334 Posts.
    It is old stuff.  

However i came across this site which conveniently provides you with a search engine for all those emails between East East Anglia Uni and others

I am to be honest pretty shocked at the dismissiveness of anything that may be in contradiction to what they seek.

There is also recitals of some good papers that bring balance to this fiasco.  Trhat acknowledge correlation with sunspots pdo's AMO,  AO etc.  Even Extra intense UV gets a mention and its effect on the polar vortex.  This is back in 2000.  Mention of correlation between polar vortex,  dust particles from china, mongolia and Alaska during the last interglacial.

I did a search on Michael Mann on there site.  Boy they do not like that guy.  read in between the lines.  they think he is full of shite.

I searched articles on sunspots,  polar vortex, nino3.4 etc There is some really interesting stuff.  

Sunspots
    polar vortex

I know to some here this is old hat.  I am sorry for dragging this out. It is just that i have never bothered to view what it was all about.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.