POS 20.0% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

So business as usual for ol' TB, eh? What a surprise (not). It's...

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2243
    So business as usual for ol' TB, eh? What a surprise (not). It's a salient lesson in not skipping meds and certainly not self-medicating.

Meanwhile, the recent mini-panic in Ni circles around potential supply interruptions re- New Caledonia has now abated with spot Ni having fallen back to US$8.07/lb last night. It may very well go lower in the ST, but I don't expect anything like the sort of (avg.) pricing that was prevalent during the last Ni Winter. Still, nothing in sight to provide any solace to POS hopefuls, Ni-wise.

Also, keep an eye out for the outcome of RTR's (PH's new FT gig) current discounted SPP raising. The 'word on the decline' is that holders are getting phone calls from the brokers -- presumably in an effort to rustle-up some interest. It seems to be playing out as expected. We'll see. I mention it here because it will likely provide some current (non-theoretical) intel around the market's current appetite for giving fresh funds to a company that seems to have disappointed a fair few of its SH base in recent times. There are parallels which may (will) have implications for POS' near-term raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $154.4K 31.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 25237806 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8947379 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.