TSE 5.50% $1.06 transfield services limited

Well I'm out but good luck. I noted that MND announced they had...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Well I'm out but good luck. I noted that MND announced they had won the Karratha Gas Plant contract that TSE had. Why haven't TSE announced they lost it?

ASX RELEASE
    31 October 2012
    Monadelphous Secures Karratha Gas Plant Services Contract
    Leading engineering group Monadelphous Group Limited (ASX: MND) (“Monadelphous”) today
    announced it has been awarded a significant maintenance contract with Woodside Energy Limited
    (Woodside) at the Karratha Gas Plant in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
    The contract, valued at approximately $150 million, involves the provision of maintenance and
    shutdown services. It is scheduled to commence on 1 January 2013 for an initial term of three years
    with the option of two one-year extensions.
    Woodside operates the Karratha Gas Plant, one of the most advanced integrated gas production
    systems in the world, on behalf of the North West Shelf Project. The plant produces liquefied natural
    gas (LNG), domestic gas, condensate and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG). It includes five LNG
    processing trains, two domestic gas trains, six condensate stabilisation units, three LPG fractionation
    units, and storage and loading facilities for LNG, LPG and condensate.
    With the commencement of work at the Karratha Gas Plant, Monadelphous will be providing
    maintenance services on all three onshore LNG plants operating in Australia.
    "The award of this contract represents a significant milestone in our development as a leading
    maintenance services provider in the rapidly growing LNG market,” Monadelphous Managing Director
    Rob Velletri said.
    “We’re particularly pleased to build on our long term relationship with Woodside and to be selected as
    maintenance provider for the world class Karratha Gas Plant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.