BUB 0.00% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

if you are taking post from people on the internet as advise you...

1. 1,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    if you are taking post from people on the internet as advise you should not be investing. So DYOR, I have stated out why I am not interested in buying Buyb atm, even through I would like to get into the China-linked trade, my reasoning is as followed.

from my research Bubs raised 63mil less than 1 year ago at 18% discount, but that was when it is much easier to raise money on the market. If The company has spend 1/2 the cash they own at that time and only have 1 yr of funding left (from bubs release)and the share price has crashed since then. I expect that if they have to get market funding again after less than 1 year, the discount will be much higher, simply because market condition, funding cost and trading condition had changed significantly.

I also would not be surprised if tax loss trading, previous management selling will also have an effect on the share price.

so DYOR, but at this moment there are too much unknown for me to buy bubs. Maybe alibaba will buy bubs, that would be the upside.
    Last edited by Dovif: 21/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $409.7K 3.068M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1087749 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 455365 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.