SRX 0.00% 13.3¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Clinical Trial Objectives, page-16

1. 1,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I'm not a medical person so I am not sure how to interpret the report, but the primary objective of the study seems to be in the vein of a "no errors" compliance report in that it has merely shown what the industry thought already, namely that while the spheres work in liver only metastasis, proven here, there is no statistical evidence that it works across all the body in conjunction with chemotherapy. The sample was only 450 people, and 60% had liver only metastasis, so presumably the other 180 did not do so well, although I would guess half of those would have acted as a placebo?

The "company spokesperson" says The price fall is an overreaction, so I guess when the ASX ask for an explanation we may get positive clarification. How much revenue has come from first line treatment? I don't know if anyone was doing it outside of the study. I thought it was all specific liver treatment.

I had sold 1/3 of the holding in the run up to it and I've just doubled my position in the $17-$18 range today on the basis it probably is overdone and sometimes fortunes favour the brave in periods of uncertainty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $109.3K 836.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 365703 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 812922 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.