ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I'm trying to get my head around the likely results from the...

1. 2,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2741
    I'm trying to get my head around the likely results from the VIDRL, and will they differ from our in-house testing, which in turn was validated by Operon. This is my understanding :

How did we test
    From our website, we had RT-PCR confirmed Covid19 nasopharyngeal swab samples that were collected into a 3ml viral transport media (VTM) with known CT values. Then, .05ml of this VTM was mixed with .05ml of our Lysis Buffer. After 15 minutes, this mixture was then added to the cassette reader, and results analysed. From this, we confirmed the test detects covid19 in the range Ct 30 to Ct 35, with an estimated lower level of detection ( LLOD ) of 20pg/ml.

For a nasal swab rapid test, these are world leading performance statistics ( from what I can glean ).

What will the Doherty Institute do to test

The same process as above, I believe. So I can see no reason for the results to be any different ... for a nasopharyngeal swab sample in a VTM.

If so, this will be an astounding result for AnteoTech.

Subsequent to this, we have been told that our test also works very well for saliva swabs using in-house testing, and we have made some modification to the Lysis Buffer to accommodate testing with saliva swabs. However, the VIDRL were not able to test this, firstly because there are no saliva swab samples in a VTM to test against in the VIDRL facility, and secondly, even if there were, saliva samples have such low levels of analyte that the VTM would interfere with the validation process. So saliva swab validation needs to be done via direct patient sampling. This will be done over the next 12 weeks in India.

But, the noise about the saliva swab testing shouldn't distract us from the nasopharyngeal swab results.

In the quarterly activities report update on ART, I think Derek was just trying to give us pre-warning and setting expectations with regards to saliva testing, and in no way does this infer anything negative about the nasopharyngeal results we should be expecting.

A great week for ADO, bring on next week, next month, the next 12 months !
    Last edited by Quiltman: 05/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $7.817K 372.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 192257 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 944185 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.