BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

I was the first to write that communication was not good in late...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I was the first to write that communication was not good in late February, because although it was not yet their first deadline, I felt that we should be getting regular updates as to progress. I always believed that screening could prove difficult and delays were inevitable .... I don't believe that this is a problem and that everything is pretty normal .... what is missing is a simple continuous update similar to drilling updates.... we would not now have this anxiety and dropping share price if that was in place.

Having said all that, I think the management believe that all is in order and progressing as it should .... this is where Mudpecker is 100% correct .... someone said yesterday that BLT Management were shocked by the things being said on Hotcopper? well, I think it is only Human nature to become anxious in the face of silence. We should be given information such as

How many people are being screened?
    What are the difficulties in candidate selection?
    Continuous delay estimates?
    And about 20 other answers

There was a plethora of updates and information about raising money that kept everyone in the loop .... the upcoming trial is the biggest thing that has happened to the shareholders .... many of whom are holding shares long term and holding even when they need the money for other things. Management knows what's happening from minute to minute, so their stress levels are low or non-existent ...

I think it maybe time to do the same for everyone else who are not privy to every day operations

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.