BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

I wouldn't hold your breath Wally... you may be waiting a while...

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I wouldn't hold your breath Wally... you may be waiting a while for BLTs leadership to start fulfilling the tenuous dot points within their position descriptions and meeting the expectations of the shareholders that have supported BLT through thick and thin!

It is blatantly obvious that they are not interested in purporting a professional company… you only have to look at the tacere website to see that…

“Our leading drug, TT-034 for Hepatitis C, is poised to enter human clinical trials in 2013”…

That’s right people… straight from the tecere pipeline webpage (http://www.tacerebio.com/pipeline.htm)... Outdated, unprofessional and surely a great way to attract new investors to a public company (not). The sad part is that it is not the only gaffe on BLTs webpages… far from a singular instance of laziness on their behalf!

It has been over 8 weeks now since I raised this with Management and not even a response!

Perhaps some other holders would like to query BLTs Leadership as to their excuse for not ensuring our webpages (those mainstays of business in the 21st century) are not constantly up to date!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.