ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

MF, did you watch the trading today? Some of the .003's leaped...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    MF, did you watch the trading today? Some of the .003's leaped into the .002's when they saw the .002 pile disappear. There was one buy today for .003- at the end of day- and it was for around $300. The other $94,000 sold into the .002 pile.

There has been a desperate attempt to keep the ISN share price up- by buying tiny amounts like today's end of day buy. As we know, though- because I see it with my own shares- if whoever wants the keep this share price up, thinks they can make this company have a market cap of $7m (by spending $300), when $94,000 wanted to get out at all costs and took out the .002's, then I suspect there will be further downside surprises.

I've kept my counsel, mostly, on ISN as a former holder, but the recent email on HC from an Isonea company representative, thoroughly disgusted me, and I knew what it would do to market sentiment- just what Isonea didn't need. I hope that the Board of Directors is able to make a formal reply, as they attempted to do- once they are properly authorised by HotCopper. The market waits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.