FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

"MAYBE they have refined the procedure and added an X factor...

1. 51 Posts.
    "MAYBE they have refined the procedure and added an X factor that changes the whole tniking on this?
    I don't know but I am not prepared to rubbish it until the results are out."

Rhino88, the results ARE out...pls refer to my previous post on all the results we have so far in the scientific community...all negative, except for the initial study by Dr James.

It seems strange that some people here are willing to stake so much on a clinical trial whose results won't be out till 2008 at least, especially when all evidence to date points to the fact that this is all probably "snake oil" stuff ...

To all the supporters of fermiscan, please show me the evidence!! Not the maybes, might haves etc...if you think Fermiscan might have evidence that it does not see fit to make available to the public, ask yourself, why ??? Why would they want to suppress their share price??

Having big names and institutions behind the company, being written up in share magazines doesn't alter the basic premise one bit, that they have no objective evidence to proof their claim.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.