PAA 6.38% 25.0¢ pharmaust limited

haha you are a classic! There are folks the see the glass half...

1. 1,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1908
    haha you are a classic!
    There are folks the see the glass half full but no one ever asks what it is full of. Then others that suggest the glass could be less than half and as time goes on the evaporation is happening increasingly, then others that don’t care that there is half a glass as if it ain’t full - what’s the point. Conspiracy theorists would question if the glass ever existed and that the government, company and ASX are lying to fool us all into false hope. Me, I think the glass is actually far more full than they are telling us and the scientific community are being particularly cautious for all the right reasons.

now to your question: below is all just my opinion- but I try to be logical and analytical.

Government funds: $3M allocated to WEHI for covid work. PharmAust has been, in part, drawing down on this. Other funding sources are from PharmAust (token costs have been in previous announcements) and see WEHI website for all of their funding sources. Should they need more coin, Greg Hunt would be listening as would PharmAust. I don’t think they have hit the wall yet.

Why no progress announcement on COVID:
    WEHI are the subject matter experts on infectivity and infectious diseases. They are leading the research. They don’t need to work to the drum beat of PharmAust to be very frank about it. They are using their own and Australian government funding so they will determine their priorities and just a few days ago Dr Pellegrini was in the news with a c-find. (Quite impressive). He is also running the Hydroxychloroquine trial.
    MPL is not their only horse in the stable - albeit looks like MPL is the pharma equivalent of WINX, with penicillin being the equivalent of Pharlap.
    Doing a comparison analysis of MPL and MPLs is not like doing a school assignment. It is detailed and technical. There is a fairly high chance they are doing the actual yeasts in vitro with the comparison candidates. That takes time, then even more time to compile results and to get the report to a standard that will withstand peer reviews. We should not be mistaken, should MPL / MPLs be as effective against viruses like COVID-19, every country and every virologist in the world will instantly be as mesmerised as us; and some big Pharma be trying to discredit the findings to stop competition.
    they need to develop info for clinicians and that is also extremely detailed as it is both a PH1 trial and all associated info about how to treat people of all ages and all conditions.

So there is a massive amount so work in all of the above and it all relies on a small number of highly skilled subject matter experts.

This vital detailed scientific work must be led by WEHI as they are the most appropriate experts.
    PharmaAust may have struck gold but you don’t ask the fellas that found the gold to do a filling in your tooth.

So Bucky, no issues with you asking such questions and hope the above provides some thought provoking considerations to help guide your (and other’s) thinking.

Chill dude, the future is not so far away and negativity and doubt is fine if you want to buy shares cheap and sell at a slight premium. Feels to me like you are employing trader tactics - so good luck with it

adreamer sharing vision and logic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.015(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $98.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 26.0¢ 23.5¢ $454.4K 1.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 26.0¢ 23.5¢ 583024
Last updated 15.57pm 25/04/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.