PAA 4.00% 24.0¢ pharmaust limited

Hi ya Cashtrain (maybe soon to change your name to GravyTrain...

1. 1,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 948
    Hi ya Cashtrain (maybe soon to change your name to GravyTrain ?), you know I'm here watching! I'm sure that you see the many "likes" and "GAs" I keep giving you! Trouble is by the time I've waded through all the great posts I feel everything has been said and nothing much I can add. In fact sometimes I've written a reply and checked before posting and my pearls of wisdom have been nicked already by one of many like minded 402 Spartan warriors (no longer Spartan WORRIERS!) so I've just deleted the post and gone back to gazing at the new higher SP, finally getting the recognition that PAA deserves.

What a week though! Even ASX:LCT managed a 50% gain and all they had to do was issue a newsletter! Now if that had happened a week ago I would have had some cash to by more PAA shares mad.png. By the way, I've still not sold a single PAA, and as usual with me I wish I'd bought more. Did my usual trick last week of thinking I'd by a few more if they went down to 10c again, I wonder if this time next week I'll be wishing that I'd bought more at 24c ?? Weirdly, I hope so, cause that means the SP is higher still, OR we are in a TH !!!
    Anyway, I'm here for the long haul even if profit takers drag us down for a while, IMO (like so many posters before me) PAA is only just getting started, From memory RA said that he did not expect Vet Major to take long in making a decision re their option, he may even have said a couple of weeks (not sure about that). We are into July now so MY expectation is that we'll be hearing something real soon. Then we have the other red hot iron in the fire, the Covid-19 potential of MPL. Just Imagine the pressure that will be on WEHI from the government (and others) to bring hope to ALL MANKIND, now they won't make false claims obviously but they won't be hanging around either. Stuff will be happening right now, you can be sure of that. MPL should be an easy, cheap, available and safe drug to test. Also very importantly the Covid-19 treatment patent is owned by an ASX listed company so Kudos for Australia if PAA crack to solution to a worldwide treatment.....Just think about that for a while! rolleyes.png ......Sure the nay sayers will bring up that Elanco still own the molecule until 2023 or whatever, but are we honestly saying that a deal won't be done?? The numbers we are talking here are HUGE, half of huge can still be MASSIVE.

Then, last but no least.....that old thing about treating human cancer. Funny how that was the original pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Well, it's still being worked on and is another bloody great iron in the fire waiting to be pulled out.....I'm not selling up for a loooong time!

Anyhoo, I did say I had nothing new to add, and I've proved that now but it felt good to chat.smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $140.9K 586.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12010 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ 164909
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.