PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

Clinical Trials, page-309

1. 1,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Hey NZT, Just had a thought and wondered if you remembered a while back (during New Zealand Level 4 lockdown) that we'd had a little debate between the two of us re what treatment for the Covid-19 problem would free the world up again and open the borders? Basically we were at the early stages of the crises with borders closing all over the world, trade halted, financial markets collapsing and no end in sight.

At the time you were opting for countries working together and getting a vaccine developed and I was going for the quick covid-19 Test solution so that people could be RELIABLY tested before entering and/or leaving a country. Both of us seeing this as the only way that the world could get back to a new sort of normal. Well, just goes to show how things can change doesn't it, now I bet we are both hoping that the fix is that little old PAA has the magic molecule to take the sting out of this Covid bug...........well I'm betting neither of us saw that one coming smile.png

Let's hope MPL works like we hope, you may need to start buying back all those other stocks which you mentioned you'd been selling. If proven to be an effective treatment it won't only be PAA shares which will go through the roof!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.