MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Hi Domesticgod,I posted this on FB yesterdayAUSTRALIAN...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    Hi Domesticgod,
    I posted this on FB yesterday
    AUSTRALIAN BIOSECURITY
    If nothing else, this pandemic has shown that Australia needs to safeguard it's medicines, medical machinery such as ventilators and it's Personal Protective Equipment PPE.
    We rely way too heavily on importing all these ABSOLUTE necessities.
    If we do manufacture the drugs, therapies or machines, we are ultimately reliant on importing overseas ingredients or parts.
    Our health system is the best in the world. So should be, our manufacturing and storage of these vital cogs in the wheel.
    Imagine going into hospital and the doctors are telling your loved ones, that they haven't any anaesthetic, or Chemo or anganine, or bandages. No gloves or gowns for staff to prevent cross infections!
    We need all these things to be the best, to provide the most tangible hope to our sick and dying. (Not just of Covid-19)
    We need to spend big, as of right now, to kick start our economy.Let's start the spending on something like a Bioreactor.
    Let's get behind MESOBLAST in saving the world, and while we're at it, build a secure source of stem cells for Australians

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.