This is interesting I was sent to places to have sex with him....

1. 10,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    This is interesting

I was sent to places to have sex with him. at many
    Q When did Ghislaine Maxwell send you to a place to have sex with
    A You are asking -
    MR. EDWARDS: Form. ?
    A -- me to answer the impossible.
    Q (BY MS. MENNINGER) All right. When did Ghislaine Maxwell send you to have sex with the owner of a large hotel chain?
    MR. EDWARDS: Object to the form. Mischaracterization. A I'm going to keep answering the questions 25 the same way .

Q (BY MS. MENNINGER) Okay. Where were you sent to have sex with the owner of a large hotel chain by Ghislaine Maxwell?
    MR. EDWARDS: Object to the form. A I believe that was one time in France.
    Q (BY MS. MENNINGER) Which time in France? A I believe it was around the same time that Naomi Campbell had a birthday party.
    Q Where did you have sex with the owner of a large hotel chain in France around the time of Naomi Campbell's birthday party?
    A In his own cabana townhouse thing. It was part of a hotel, but I wouldn't call it a hotel. Jeffrey was staying there. Ghislaine was staying there. Emmy was staying there. I was staying there. This other guy was staying there. I don't know his name. I was instructed by Ghislaine to go and give him an erotic massage.
    Q She used the words erotic massage? A No, that's my word. The word massage is what they would use. That's their code word.
    Q Was she in the room when you gave this 25 erotic massage to the owner of a large hotel chain?https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4355835/1090/13/giuffre-v-maxwell/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.