CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

But yes Webbj, the market is clearly far from impressed with the...

1. 7,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    But yes Webbj, the market is clearly far from impressed with the product proposition, finger print recognition on guns has been around for 10 years + in some form or another , all seems very late to the party and the proposition looks extremely "lame" in early visuals & articles we've seen. Almost a year of waiting and the share price has gone up 1 cent on the deal, that says it all. 8-(

But the structure of the deal protects us. Essentially GW and the Israeli's are saying the business is worth $30-$40m without asking us to use any of our cash. So we are assuming there is a commercial leg to this, a tie up, an early production cycle or something. We are assuming Israeli investors & Euroz investors will be entering the register . We are assuming GW has held to this commitment that he wants to back in a real business of high quality. I note Euroz/Patersons are the big buyer, they are all over it. I still believe we will be over 2 cents by the time the deal closes in late June.

No doubt the news flow will pick up as we head towards the vote, so momentum can build..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.