TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Loki i've seen u floating about the gold space for some time....

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Loki i've seen u floating about the gold space for some time. I'd imagine you would be familiar with king world news. If not. Get onto it.

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2011/8/18_Dines_-_Mass_Psychology_Moving_Towards_Gold_%26_Silver.html

Interesting to see Dines almost bullish on the s & p. Good luck with that.

I tend to think that the pm miners will react here a bit like silver. And I don't mind how silver is reacting. Silver got smacked down in GFC 1. I can't see that happening again here. There would be heaps of buyers about to pick up any weakness.

I confess I sold out of nearly all my stock market positions on the open of 5th August. Didn't take me too long to get back in and like I said I like the way gold and pm miners reacted.

Also interesting to note silver has already had it's $20 silver moment (i.e. - blast off uptrend). Is gold having one of those moments now or something similar. It is possible. It's possible we can still see some solid gains in gold price right in front of us before any pull back.

I think the psychology of the gold bull has lifted a cog. Obviously it is key to be able to ride out any scary pullbacks in the gold price and remain intact..... .. imo, because I see the long term up trend continuing.

As for the miners. Have they had their $20 silver moment yet ? Nope. But I think it is coming a little further down the track so I'm just gonna sit tight.

I think this bull market in gold is going exponential. So if thats the case it is more important to be holding now than it was 1 year ago.

Gold up just a tad as I type.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.