KRUDD IS REALLY DESPERATE NOW, HE IS LIKE A FISH OUT OF WATER...

1. 5,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    KRUDD IS REALLY DESPERATE NOW, HE IS LIKE A FISH OUT OF WATER ANYTIME NOW HE'LL STOP BREATHING.

KEVIN Rudd has been accused of sabotaging Clive Palmer's election campaign by stopping a fuel truck from refilling his plane.

Mr Palmer accused the Prime Minister of using "dirty tricks" that were "an attack on democracy".

After spending the morning in Melbourne, Mr Palmer was due to head to Devonport on his private plane by 10am.

But he said just after a BP fuel truck connected to his plane to fill it up, the operator received a call telling him to stop.

"He got a phone call and he disconnected and said he was instructed not to fuel us under any circumstances," Mr Palmer said.

"He said the Prime Minister's jet was in the air and would be arriving in an hour and he was told to save the fuel for him."

Mr Palmer said he believed the instruction came from Mr Rudd but that he wasn't able to confront him when the Prime Minister's plane arrived at a different hangar.

"I was going to abuse the hell out of him if I could," Mr Palmer said.

"I'm just thinking of going to the High Court to get an injunction to stop the bastard using his power to stop other candidates, not just me, from competing in the election."

Mr Palmer said airport security even asked for his plane to move to another hangar, so Mr Rudd could arrive, but Mr Palmer refused.

He said "there was a big altercation and there was screaming going on".

Speaking to the Herald Sun as his plane began taxiing to a runway just before 11.30am, Mr Palmer said that to make matters worse, the BP fuel truck still had not started filling Mr Rudd's plane.

He said they had to call Shell to get fuel so the plane could fly to Devonport.

"It was just designed to stop me from getting anywhere," Mr Palmer said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/clive-palmer-accuses-kevin-rudd-of-election-campaign-sabotage/story-fni0fiyv-1226706605528

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.