CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Roman, if Clive offered 30c I would be thinking its worth well...

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Roman, if Clive offered 30c I would be thinking its worth well over a dollar cos thats the way he rolls!

Think cents and that what you get, think dollars and it might just be what you get.

Just have a gut feeling there is a thousand Lasseters in the CTP tenements but who knows and then why would Dalton come all this way around the world to spend what will be a fair bit of time in an ordinary part of the world. JH must have convinced him of something.

Weeks ago for what it is worth and I place emphasis on the word 'worth' I wrote this: if you work out the numbers it makes me think $ and I would much rather stay in the game than be taken out for 30 stinking cents....just my view though!

" could not agree more Will (will2 rob) though maybe vested interests do not want shareholders to think about anything above the low values thus far provided. Of course I really dont know and just going on the Independant assessors figure!
    I am certainly hearing you and I am too aware of the market and how it sees things but then again apart from the valuation by JH on acreage , the coal , Helium, gas to liquids and vice versa etc. etc. there is an independant valuation of 14 billion unconventional and 16 billion conventional barrels (I think) equivelant = 30 billion barrels so as I previously wrote that even if you used only 20% or 6 billion barrels recovered, the value per share is too weird and crazy to contemplate though it is still real potential and perhaps realistic recoverable hydrocarbons in ground up there. Just a shame we are seemingly more likely to lose the opportunity for JV and get taken over for nix when it could possibly have been so different...how much on the side to sell us out for the directors I wonder as they certainly appear to not be on our side? could go on but I need to get back on the bench and just absorb what others have to say."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.