Clive Palmer knows, he gets my vote

1. 10,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2069
    Clive was right about hydroxychloroquine, and he stands for a free Australia.
    He also understands the dangers of taking one of the Covid 19 vaccines, and the fact that none of them work.
    I do not give a dam what some so called expert says, I have seen enough proof to say that Clive is correct.

1. Covid-19 WA: Billionaire Clive Palmer’s vaccine stance ...

https://www.news.com.au/national/western-australia/billionaire-clive...
      4 hours ago · Billionaire Clive Palmer’s threat to sue the West Australian government over its Covid-19 vaccine rollout plan is “very disturbing” and irresponsible, according to Premier Mark McGowan. Health Minister Roger said he was “dumbfounded” by the mining magnate’s legal letter, which was addressed to chief health officer Andy Robertson.

The way I see it, these smart ass politicians can say what they want, but by the time the next election comes around in WA, those fools will be having to deal with a lot of very sick vaccinated people, who will be very angry with what has happened to them.
      That is when the, United Australia Party, will become a very powerful party in Australia.
      People vote for smart people, not brainwashed dummies.  

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.