CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

clive palmer or oil major jv?, page-40

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Then we have discussion from Buddy about all the money CP is going to bring to the table? I'm interested what happens when/how the money actually hits the table? :-D"

Hi vagabondo,

Another baseless comment lol. You are getting better and better by the day now. Congratulations!
    I should give you a TU for trying so hard.

Now tell me "vagabondo", how can CP bring money to the table when you don't want him there in the first place and you are not prepared to give the man a chance, roflmao.

Really, the intelligence displayed in this Forum is getting to be quite questionable at times.

You have a real Aussie that is an OZ icon wanting to get you out of this mess, bring the necessary money into the Company to get us moving, and you support someone else that has got nothing to lose but plenty to gain.
    YES "VAGABONDO" No risks whatsoever.

Where is teh money that we are going to need to move this comapny forward will come from if and when Rc is in control? An educated response would be very much appreciated.

One more thing before I finish VAGA.
    Conix is a geo that has been doing it for many a years, he also was a Board member and MD of other companies, and, funnily enough, he is of the opinion that Palmer should be brought in, not RC.

WHY..!!!!

Conix, how about it!! Why don't you tell the forum as to why you believe that CP is the better option of the two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $9.231K 184.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 310564 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.