Freo was always infected with something even years back. With...

1. 33,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    Freo was always infected with something even years back. With economic activity in Perth almost like it is in Brisbane’s Southside “shoplifter” and “sex trade” suburbs like Logan, Acacia Ridge, Sunnybank, Browns Plan, Springfield and Park Ridge, I do not know why Clive would want to visit Perth and WA. Basil Zempilas has described the state of Perth as needing improvement. Clive should be careful after entering, he might need security to keep him safe like any Australian with money.

From what happened in Queensland, with all the shops closed up and economic activity ground to a halt, I am surprised the economic states and Sydney in particular have not closed the borders to Queenslanders especially those from Southside Brisbane and Western Australians.

I mean I know fashion retailers need shops open to survive but sales targets becoming shoplifting targets like in the Melbourne spree as reported by Seven West Media, it might be better to just lock up the economic producing states and the states with sales rather than leaving the states of shoplifters open.

Some of these Southside Brisbane suburbs effectively operated as a open air prison for shoplifters and people of vice according to social media, not to mention the claims on Seven West Media which I note Sky News Australia has avoided [Paul Murray was located in Gold Coast so that may have something to do with it).

Perhaps when they close up areas of Queensland like Southside Brisbane and when WA gets some Wuhan virus cases like some in Freo, they should just close down these suburbs and lose th eked such that the rackers, sex workers and shoplifters cannot reopen and resume their “trade”.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.