CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

S_GURUFor a start I think u meant "Queensland Nickel" not...

1. 939 Posts.
    S_GURU
    For a start I think u meant "Queensland Nickel" not Gladstone!!

Queensland Nickel would not be around today if Clive Palmer did not take over!! If u were more informed u would also know he rewarded his workers handsomely for turning the company around. Yes from a loss to a profit!!

This man is complex but on balance is on side of the small man!! He is supporting John Heugh and I dont doubt for one minute his support would have only come after a lengthy one on one discussion..
    The Gold Coast Bulletin today had a lengthy report on Clive Palmer and CTP and especially JH. Seems CP is most incensed with the way the Board has treated JH and in particular that JH wanted to capitalize on the Suprise discovery and get cash flow from the oil flowing and possible additional oil from a new horizontal well on site with the on site rig!
    and that the Board did not.
    Makes u think why? At first I thought it smart to get 3D seismic before more drilling but then looking at the subsequent time frame and problems of getting another rig I now wonder if the reported info in the media that the current Board has big oil connections may be right???/ Na discount that ...they are not that smart!!

Cp is no fool but likes to pull on the Australian media because he can!!!!

But on this occasion I feel he sees an opportunity that he will run with supporting JH and CTP and as a fall out all us share holders will benefit!

Just my very considered opinion after absorbing all I can about Clive Palmer being a "Queenslander" of course!!

Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.