CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

clock is ticking, page-16

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Hi abdm,
    The testing at GSK for one of the triptan family members is encouraging news and further indication that we are holding a valuable patent which was recently approved.
    I would assume to see further approvals being granted in the near future.

When comparing the timelines needed to get approval, ADO is about to receive its European patent for its technology launched in 2004, so did OBJ wait for 7 years for the US listing of its dermaportation patent, investors should aknowledge our richness in holding our current patents.

These undervalued biotech companies when holding such patents have blue sky potential as soon as such promises meet reality.
    All 3 companies I was referring to are candidates for such expectations.

Now, would GSK wastes its recources, we all know that they recently have reduced their research expenses by as much as 80%, on testing a compound closely related to the one we hold a patent for if it would not hold tremendous promise?
    After all pain relief market is since decades reduced to a few limited options within the opioid, NSAIDS availabilities.
    Would they form an exclusive partnership with OBJ developing innovative Oral Health products if those technologies are not revolutionising the market?

I fully agree with you that PNO will suprise us in the near future, as to the content of today's announcement, I find it difficult to anticipate the mix of CR news with Tripeptofen updates, it might be a new shareholder update incorporated in the CR ann, which though does not justify a TH.
    The hinted license negotiations PNO is currently involved in, paired with OBJ's pain patch development and 2 patent grants for both companies holds the key to the nature of the surprise we are in store for, as I see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.