CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

clock is ticking, page-42

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

That's it.
    The final straw.

CR at .05. Insto's can dump at 6 or 7 and make good $$ but it means we won't see the top side of 7's for a long time. This has just consigned us to mediocrity.

I don't care about shareholders being represented on the Board any more as I have lost any spark or reason to fight for the Company and I can't see what interests we have left to protect now. Even a defibrillator couldn't kick start or breathe life back in to this dead dog now.

Luckily, thanks to the efforts of our management the SP is too low for me to be able to afford to buy a sharp knife.

I have had it with the irresponsible management we pay to look after our interests.

Why talk about RED and other things. They will never market them. They don't know how.

Now they have even screwed up the CR.

Some of you still see the fairies at the bottom of your garden through your rose coloured glasses but - get over it!

If the chance arises I am out. No point at the moment as the SP is now as ridiculous as the Company itself. At the end of the day though it is only reflecting the perception held by the general public of the worth of the Company.

Sadly though they are wrong, valuing at .05 is being too generous and time will prove that.

If you can find positives and ramp this mob up [and I know some of you will still be blind enough to try] you could get a job anywhere in politics as a spin Doctor!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.