IOD 5.88% 18.0¢ iodm limited

cloncurry and blue bush major u targets

1. 4,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    As u research PDM u realize that she may turn into a very, very hot stock. We have reviewed the tantilizing u potential at Cloncurry. See their website for the photos of the 5,000 meter long limestone U "strike line" and the gentleman holding a scintillometer to surface rock on that strike line. I have said before that this line has been traversed many times and that PDM has IMHO probably tested hundreds of rocks on that line for u. The other interesting thing is that the area is very flat and i understand that the limestone u zone is very shallow dipping (very large prospect and cheap to mine). This may be a reason why the stock price has jumped sharply and become very volatile. Warick Grigor of Far East Capital reckons that there is potential here for "a series of u pods" with maximum sizes of "several thousands of tonnes of u each" Speaking very speculatively and assuming that they find 3-4 of these pods we get 9-12,000 tonnes of u. IF they get more pods the tonnage runs up. Surface assays and scintillometer readings are expected very shortly

At Blue Bush CRA drilled a hole in 1983 that found a true width of 60 meters containing 500 cps of "anomalous radioactive material". That translates to about 300-400 ppm over 60 meters in the same type of geologic formation as was found at Mary Kathleen u mine (no-one cared about u at the time and the core was discarded). Griogor reckons that the spec potential at Blue Bush is in the "tens of millions of millions of tonnes" of ore. A major program is expected here shortly as soon as lease formalities are concluded.

This thread has covered some of the potential at the White Rock tungsten prospect which basically underpins ALL of the value in the stock at +20-30 cents BUT nearby at Frogmore PDM has identified a number of major anomalies stretching 1,500m over the old Frogmore mine (7000 tonnes at 10% copper) these were recently shallow drilled to 20-30 meters (1,000 meters drilled) which identified a major oxidized/ mineralized zone that typically overlies a significant disseminated sulfide zone and are now deeper drilling into the upper reaches of the sulfide zone. We are waiting on the results of assays on one earlier hole that went to 120m and drilled thru 20m of "disseminated sulfides".

This is a very very cheap stock ($17.4 million with $2.2 million in cash) with a large number of very prospective targets all with massive upside at extreme undervaluation. Then take a look at the quality of current management and that makes the current valuation a massive understatement. I have been buying more and more oppies this week on the pullback for maximum leverage. Good luck to all longs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $33.05K 185.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2857 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 54873 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IOD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.