EXS 0.00% 26.0¢ exco resources limited

step by step guid to finding tenement details Since there has...

1. 1,018 Posts.
    step by step guid to finding tenement details Since there has been a lot of confusion over distances between tenements, I thought I'll post a step-by-step guide.

Step-by-step guide to finding tenement details:

Go to the following web site => http://www.nrm.qld.gov.au/

Select “Interactive Resource and Tenure Maps” you will find this on the right side of the page.

Select “Connect to the interactive resource and tenure maps (IRTMs) ” It will launch two other windows. Wait for the map to load.

When the map opens-up, on the left side there are a series options. Please expand “Exploration and Mining Tenors” menu. Under this please check the following boxes:
    - Mineral Development Licenses
    - Mining Leases
    - Current Expl. Permits Mineral (EPM). You have got to make sure both the box and the circle are selected for EPM, this is crucial!

On top of the Map page you will have a series of buttons. Click on the Magnifying Glass with a “+” and click insider the map to start expanding it. You will see “Cloncurry”, keep expanding the map until you can see individually marked tenements.

Now to find out who owns these blocked out tenements:

Select the fourth icon from the printer icon from the series of buttons on top of the page. The icon is a dotted square with an arrow.

Now move the mouse over any of the tenement and simply click inside it. And “Voila” a new window will open containing the name of the company, lease expiry dates etc. Moreover, if you now check back on the map, the company’s other tenements are also shaded in light yellow.

Once you found who owns what, use the measure button (second from the dotted square to the left) to find out distances between tenements.

Hope this helps everyone.

BYG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.