QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Well did CDU pull the pin after not much was found at Morris?You...

1. 14,914 Posts.
    Well did CDU pull the pin after not much was found at Morris?

You tell me cause I'm trying to find out as much as I can about Morris, uranium and why CDU pulled out.

If CDU was to run even on speculation that they may drill for uranium because they are close to a uranium belt, then good on em. The majority of penny stocks run on hype and speculation so why not QMN as well?

And no I am not trying to start a rally based on speculation, I am simply pointing out that the change in the uranium mining laws in QLD could have significant benifits to QMN down the trace simply because of where they are on the map and how close they are to CDU. Nothing wrong with that.

If they never hit uranium then so be it. There is more than enough going for QMN with their copper resource and ongoing drilling.

I also find it hard to believe that CDU can have uranium at completely opposite ends of their land yet it's somehow inconceivable to think that QMN who is right next door and borders one of these probably uranium deposits might also have uranium. And it's not initially about whether or not it's minable, it's about the fact they if they hit good grade uranium, the share price will spike and rightly so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.