CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I do appreciate the fact Aka that you feel a continual need to...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    I do appreciate the fact Aka that you feel a continual need to compare CDU with other potential companies but I can;t quite understand why you feel the need that we all have to continue to make comparisons.. contrary to what you may think it's not that CDU shareholders 'shy away from comparisons' (I'll speak for myself here) I have made a deliberate choice in investing with CDU..

I have made many comparisons over the years and have come to the conclusion that CDU is a longterm investment and that's it. So I apologise if I seem a bit bored at the continual comparisons you make with other companies.

You know a lot of us have been in this company a long time AKA, seven or eight years is long enough to get an idea of who the players are big or small and how they compare with CDU ....so when you say 'get with the program?' have to say AKA I was there a few years ago...like most of us.

Cheers to the longtermers..

Dossa

PS it is interesting Aka how your posting style changes in respect to you either holding or not...quite natural I suppose on some levels..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.