CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Morgan said: Now, as I indicated, predicting future events is an...

1. 46,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8757

Morgan said:
    Now, as I indicated, predicting future events is an important part of my life. My prediction is for a CDU team goal to be scored before the end of this month.This will result in a whole warren of rabbits being pulled from the hat."

No worries Morgan you didnt offend me I have a thick Hide you should read the PLV threads LOL - I seem to be better received on the humour forum, the unkind ones however think all of my posts are laughable :-)

Would you care to put out a few of your crystal ball predictions for the forum ? I will have a crack at a few possibilities.

Still no Apendix 3 notice for Oceanwide ? surely we must be close to banking the cheque . I imagine the additional contra shares for Sino will be issued at the same time.

As mentioned in the other thread I am fairly certain Sandfire shipped a considerable amount of their high grade ore as DSO - I expect this would be an option for Cudeco also . The Xmen are shipping their magnetite that has been stockpiled for years as it now can shipped at a profit - CU ore grades at north of 10% I would think would certainly be able to be sold as DSO.

The company has already canvassed selling NCU nuggets above 40mm from the primary crusher so an announcement along those lines is also possible.

Over to you Morgan - any one else care to throw out some Rabbit options for the next few weeks ?

hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.