NEU 0.20% $19.94 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

close above 4 cents , page-3

1. 73 Posts.
    Sorry Mtom, you have no idea on this one.

Comments made on this forum have no bearing whatsoever on a companys share price, so instead of having a "bet", how about some analysis, constructive comments/criticism of where and most importantly WHY you think the price is heading in a certain direction. Instead of "betting" on what you are hoping for...

The announcement is coming out this week - the company has stated that. I see it being a very positive one, and the SP will surge on the back of this. The only way this share will drop below 2 cents (like you are wishing for) is if it is a negative announcement - in that case, it will be worthless, so I can't see why you would be looking to accumulate at those prices "for the next run".

If you actually care to have a look at the course of sales today (and a similar pattern has emerged over the past couple of weeks), the larger volumes were going through at .04-.041, and it was a sale of just $296!! that took the price from .04 to .037 upon the close of trade today.... you seem to be lacking a fair bit of knowledge, and appear to be completely out of your depth here. When the SP for NEU has retraced, it has been on low volume, and any spike has been on larger volumes. No one seems to be wanting to get out of this stock at all. If a negative announcement was coming, don't you think that atleast a few people would be on it??

Now Mtom, I'm all for debating about particular stock...it's healthy, and I take on board everyone's view -but there is no substance at all in your view.

Now go away, take your time, do some research, and then come back on here and argue all you want with me... I'll give you as long as you want. Perhaps start off by finding out who the CEO of the company is. That's often a good place to start. And when you find that out, I'll be ready to listen to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.94
Change
-0.040(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $2.548B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.92 $20.04 $19.51 $4.745M 239.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198 $19.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.94 1256 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.