PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Zubana,Your post is a classic in the Psychology of trading. It...

1. 2,889 Posts.
    Zubana,
    Your post is a classic in the Psychology of trading.
    It is all about uncertainty and playing with your mind. You look at possibilities in both directions, when there is no direction from the company and they have fallen behind in promised deadlines. You start to doubt that the news will be good.
    When there is pressure on the sell side, with some large bids a couple of steps back from being hit, you start to look at the potential downside and worry.
    The big boys know this and play it for all it is worth. They sell a small amount at the next step down and see what gets drawn out. It often comes before the next move up. Wyckoff talked about spring tests and welcomed them during Accumulation and reaccumulation phases.
    I noticed at the end of trade on Friday the buyer was happy to step up at the end of the day at 3.9!
    At this time we also start getting "no stock held" posters suggesting a share price in the 2's again. Where do they come from?
    Some of the smart money will start coming out of banks soon. My accountant was recommending banks last week and there is no surer sign for me that a stock or sector is getting close to its peak.
    Uranium price is starting to turn and supply and demand issues are in our favour. So, no matter what others may want us to think, the sector's prospects are looking up and PEN is in the right position to come on line at the right time and benefit substantally.
    I think the charts and fundamentals confirm a bullish position on PEN. IMHO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.