GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Next week we could see the DOW close down, Iron Ore price slide...

1. 2,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Next week we could see the DOW close down, Iron Ore price slide , GFC II on the way(FISCAL CLIFF etc). The economy slide ...take your pick!
    The price is probably going down. Thank goodness , I'll only be down a few thousand $. I'm sure there are people worse off.
    It goes to show .....everyone thought they would retire with huge profit from this share too.... Well we should have put less in and only invested no more than 5% of our investing dollars.

However buying at a shares low ...the only way left is up.....however....anyone got anymore money they want to throw at this one with the future uncertainties now exposed?

I read alot of people had the oportunity to sell at a high price ages ago....but rode price down to these lows.....The trick is knowing when to sell too!

Confused
    =================================================
    "Investment in the share market gives the greatest excitement of loosing all your money in a system that promises great returns and putting your faith in people who usually only have their "OWN" interests at heart"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.