RHK 4.88% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

close today of 7c, page-7

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe, pelm, you are still not happy to see FMS goes up. Why don't you let FMS and FMS IO have a run by itself.

Now is February 2009. The market seems try to get the bottom settled. Not too long, you will know the JORC on March or April. Not too long, you will know where the Chinese demand will go.

As you expect FMS IO would be valued as much less than 5c, some or all of FMS shareholders hope the FMS IO asset much bigger than anyone's guess. It should be understandable.

Nothing happen special to FMS and this forum is also quiet. But something still drives FMS bit by bit up. How could you explain it?

I am sitting in my room to read "the black swan." If FMS could get the IO tenements in Pilbara, it is possible another lucks hit it in the near future. Who knows?

FMS is the metal and diamond explorer. How could you predict it has not 2billionT IO? Of course it is one thing you hope but another thing is don't sell your home house to gamble FMS IO for big dollars.

FMG today's price is $2.78 which means $7.2billion market cap. It has 4.3billionT IO. So it is priced for about $1.65 per tonne of underground IO.

FMS has 500mT which seems has convinced you. 1billionT is a number you still don't agree to. 2biilionT seems too much to your guess amount. What's minimum price for each tonne of the underground IO in your calculation? Please note the spot price of the IO is about $85 now and in the sunny day it could be much more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.