BMN 0.61% $3.28 bannerman energy ltd

close today on tsx, page-34

1. 1,463 Posts.
    CI there is a two bit Uranium company down here that has more shares on the register than google and they have a market cap which is now in excess of BMN's and growing further on a daily basis.

They have one thing going for them - they have a CEO that sells their company and sells it well. We stood next to a gentleman one day who was in the know of exactly what they had and noted they stretch the fact like no other when talking of their resource and future prospects...

BMN Mng't and or Directors - fat happy and lazy. I won't be surprised to see a deal come out that most on this board who have grandiose ideas will just sit there and say what the....

Today $69 spot - where is Jubber - derisking somewhere no doubt??????? Fools, their project has been derisked by the sector and with any foresight, they would have seen it coming and focussed on developing a company strategy as opposed to a 12mth competitive RFI process for sourcing..

We are still at todays price for one reason, Board, Management and Corporate structure - yes that is 1. This stock has taught me so much about investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.