SPZ 13.8% 53.5¢ smart parking limited

Close your eyes and hope for the best, page-10

1. dej
    409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

I have come and gone from this company in the past. If you check back many years ago I had spreadsheets trying to keep track of sensors under management etc. 

I bought a lot in 2014 till early 2015, with my investment heading underwater before it rose to the mid 20s. 

I held on for over a year, but got weary of the constant promising of EBITDA and then extraordinary items removing any productivity. 

I ended up selling for a tidy sum but always kept my eyes on it.

Then the NZ PIE Funds started buying in and the price got to mid 30s - obviously I was kicking myself for selling.

Mismanagement, then the same fund selling, and now the same story over and over again and we back to almost when I started to invest.

Talk about a bumpy ride.

It has perked my interest again, though. I feel like they have dropped some fat and have become a more lean business.There are only so many extraordinary items you can have before you do start showing serious EBITDA numbers and growth.

Plus it is always a good time to invest when shareholders are angry with a business - means the price is driven more by sentiment than anything. That is when inefficiencies appear, and opportunity exists. 

wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.5¢
Change
0.065(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 53.5¢ 48.0¢ $371.8K 748.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34000 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.5¢ 7415 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.