GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

That was an 'extraordinary' last few minutes and close today...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    That was an 'extraordinary' last few minutes and close today with Dye.

132 to 138 on Volume.It had reversed from the Open[that was also 138 on Volume from 130].
    Traded for an hour or two at this level only to fall to profit taking whatever.
    Once the Depth Board shaped out 132 up Ask 3:55pm?
    Someone took out all the levels to 36.
    I didn't see the Closing Auction but did note that significant volume came thru to close at the 138.

This is wonderful for us Long Term Holders.
    Could it be another Institution Accumulating with it's ears pinned back?
    OR Does someone/thing know something 'news wise' that hasn't yet been announced 'officially'?

Close Buying like we see today is not 'ad hoc' it's organised[IMHO]
    It's not buying for the German Market Trading tonight,either [IMHO]

Something has been 'achieved' that we,peasants, have not been informed of...yet.
    I think the Volumes,Price Rises thru Gaps and today's Close action do not indicate a Mad German Pump by assorted individuals.
    An Institution/"Insider" wouldn't buy like this unless it was under some Time Imperative[ie knows news is going to break soon]

If it was merely the Pilkington Deal Announcement interesting them?
    They'd just turn on the Bot Accumulate and minimize volatility.
    In fact I think the Bot was SELLING today.
    I'm sure glad I didn't sell but I was on d'Verge.Trust me.

I only hope Dick,Callidius and Eva Reuter can get something Concrete and Mind Set Shattering out to us all ASAP.
    The lag this mob allowed between Pilkington 'leak' and their "Official Response" was a Disgrace!!
    but that was yesterday/last month,have they got their Act together for tomorrow?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.