GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

You raise a lot of good questions about the sheeting, some there...

1. 426 Posts.
    You raise a lot of good questions about the sheeting, some there are answers to, many there are not yet.

Personally though, I see all those questions as being strengths of the partnership with Corus. Corus are a big player with a long long history in the steel game. They know precisely the sorts of things that builders and architects need to do with the sheeting, and they would not dare put a product to market that does not come up to those standards.
    I see Corus and how keen they are to put their name to this product and get it onto the market, and it takes away my worries about where the holes are going to go etc.

Sometimes it helps to consider this not a bet on Dyesol, but a bet on Corus and Pilkington, you can add to those Petronas, Permasteelia, Timo and various other smaller projects. Those companies are the ones releasing products, we just selling them the ingredients and adding some expertise.

As for lifetime we are in excess of 20 years in accelerated testing, maybe even past 25 now. That was in one of the very recent updates on the project, so you would only need to go back a few months. There was also a graph in the same time frame about the output compared to silicon over the course of a day and at different temperatures. It beats silicon there to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.