GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

close, page-14

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Best I give you a more 'thoughtful' reply,viennalager before the Moderators arrive.

The Dyesol panels are expensive because they are 'experimental',for use only by other researchers.They have no Economy of Scale/Mass Production "Quality".

DYEsol does NOT make Retail Product.Big Global Companies are to USE Dye's product[which we here call Muck] as an Ingredient in Their Product.

Corus[who incidentally took over BRITISH STEEL]are linked/subsidary of TATA Steel.Which is Indian but the World's Biggest Steel Company.TATA is Global they own most East Coast American Steel Makers,too.

So the 'shed' you want to see 'hooked up' is coming maybe this year.It will probably be more like a Bunnings WareHouse type structure rather than a 'hubbie's retreat'/garden shed.

So I hope,viennalager,you are getting a glimmer in the error of your ways in 'researching' DYEsol.It is not gunner be competition to Rheem Hot Water Solar.

cheers.
    ps-that Silex thread is 'hot" for Moderation.
    'they' were quick to 'cut' triage and tasmet.still think that was disgracefully high handed but I'm on last chance before permanent banning for 'flaming mods' so just ignore me if i offend.For pity's sake don't TOU me lightly!! :(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.