GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

AusZeph,Have you come across a Top 20 shareholders list...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    AusZeph,
    Have you come across a Top 20 shareholders list recently?
    I don't think DYE even put a complete one in the last Annual Report.
    Last I knew or saw the Second/third Biggest Shareholder[after sylv and gav] was ANZ Custodian.This represented the shares listed on the DAX/German Exchanges.It also included Dave's O/s Holdings with his other OZ holdings seperately listed in the Top 20.

Now there were several ANZ 'Holders' other than this Overseas "trading" shares.One of these,unidentified,was the Opes 'lot' that ANZ grabbed from Sylvia and Gavin.
    All this was back in the 2008[Eight] Annual Report and it's ridiculos/and unregulatory that there hasn't been an Update since.[that i've seen and looked for in the 2009].
    Do they have one on the DYE site?I haven't looked.

I believe that the German Shares should have better/more full disclosure,in that percents of them in various hands should be identified.[Does some Instituton hold 4% of total Dye or say 60% of the German 'allocation'?]

I think the German Allocation is some 20% of total shares on issue in DYE[120mil].
    Now I realise there can be transfers between Aust and Germany of shares thru Computershare but surely this takes some days not overnight
    and generally I think how many/what percent of DYE is held by Overseas Interests should be transparent.

There are difficulties in Rights Issues to Overseas/Non Oz Residents for one thing and of course we have these Gappy Days recently,a 50% gain in about a week on no real 'news' that we here can only put down to the "Germans".

Fabulous when DYE goes Up on the 'rumour' the Germans are here but what about if DYE just as quick goes back to 105/10?
    Recent buyers will be pretty disgruntled/dissappointed.DYE will again develop a reputation as a Pump and Dumper amongst 'respectable' investors [which,brenden eg mightn't know but that's how it used to be]

triage used to be able to follow these management 'faults' but he's been 'chopped'.Incredible that the two members who could tell us of the Annual General Meeting 'gist' because they attended them are now suspended for a month on the TOU of ...well who exactly?

Anyhow,I'm not going to do it but someone should email our Richard/whoever and get published a Top 20 Shareholder List along with getting info on the Dual Exchange with Germany and how many shares quarterly/half/annually 'transfer' between Oz and There.

Much more 'interesting' than pretty pictures of Japanese Lanterns!!

happy trading,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.