GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

I've not seen a Top 20 for quite some time either.The Germans...

1. 426 Posts.
    I've not seen a Top 20 for quite some time either.
    The Germans must have a fairly decent chunk now to be turning over the volumes they are. The volumes on the US pink sheets are still light, so I doubt they have much bouncing around over there.

We know a lot of Dave G's stock was purchased through Germany, which would have required the brokers to buy up more here, but I don't know how much they would repatriate rather than just disperse on their own market.
    There is a discrepancy in the days traded volume between the German Borse site, and the Yahoo site. Over 5m shares different. So I wonder if that was a large after hours cross that one (Yahoo) records and the other doesn't.

Along with questions about the Germans, the other big question along those lines is exactly what this UBS deal is.
    Somebody owns those, and doesn't want the market to know they do. At least the UBS change in holding docs are like nothing I have seen before.

However all this is just idle speculation and intrigue, we want to see some Solar Colourbond on a shed in Wales generating electricity and press coverage. Then we want to see the stuff in the shops. None of these games with germans and investment banks mean a thing if we simply start turning a dollar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.