KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

I think this may have been posted before? but it is a good read...

1. 20,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1789
    I think this may have been posted before? but it is a good read and is probably worth reading again all the same.

Infinity Optics says new biometric cryptography technology is unhackable with no error rate

Mar 11, 2019 | Chris Burt
    CategoriesBiometric R&D | Biometrics News | Trade Notes
    Infinity Optics has developed a platform for Biometric Cryptography, which uses iris, fingerprint, and 2D or 3D facial images to generate a stable biometric code to use in key management solutions such as blockchain-based identity.
    The code created by the patent-pending technology has no error rate, matches 100 percent of the time, and provides an enclave that is revocable but impossible to hack, according to the announcement.
    “We are seeing a huge uptick in requests for a reliable and secure key management system for blockchain, data security and digital wallet that identifies the user (using biometric) but there is no ready solution in the market today due to the difficulty in generating a stable biometric code,” says Alfred Chan, CEO of Infinity Optics.
    The iris and 2D facial recognition capabilities of the Biometric Cryptography platform are currently available, and Infinity Optics is working with partners to launch fingerprint and 3D face solutions.
    Infinity Optics also offers a custom hardware solution for combined iris and face biometrics, based on the company’s Extended Depth-of-Field technology, which is delivered in a small scanning device. The company launched the technology in a solution for driver identification and monitoring last summer.
    Academic researchers developed a method last year for generating keys with biometric cryptography from a network of body sensors measuring gait.
    Related Posts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.