TAA tantalum australia nl

closed 3c, page-11

1. 1,654 Posts.
    re: good close I can’t blame the market in being hesitant. This company has had a dreadful track record over the last few years, especially around the announcements of huge contract and then showing nothing for it.

I started buying when King and Fotios underwrote the share placement back in July last year. King picked up 30mil and Fotios 9mil. There was always going to be a huge shortfall as no one with half a brain were going to take up their rights.

This got me thinking:

1- Why would they underwrite a placement that they knew would not be taken up by most of the shareholders.
    2- Why would they outlay $.5 mil in a company that appeared nearly broke.
    3- Did they allow the share price to fall on purpose.
    4- Did they already know what they were sitting on.

I decided that if they could fork out half a mil then I could have a punt for a few thousand, put em in the bottom draw and see what happens.

I am still sitting on the shares I bought last year and have bought more at different stages over the last 2 months, even picked up a few more last Friday and again today.

I will probably sell a few if it gets in the mid 7’s tomorrow, but will hold most till King decides to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.