CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

closed at 6.5 in canada

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    How long is it going to take for this CEO to put out something to calm the stem of selling....

Rather than look at the negative 's of management- could we be under attack for a full on takeover?

Last I checked the short sellers were still at 6.5m shares - surely they would cover now? Unless they think it will go to 0 cents (their upside from here is only 6 - 7 c max..... Downside much bigger ..

I know none of the larger shareholders haven't been spoken to by the board or CEO .... All they get are market updates... A company needs to rally the support of its shareholder base - all shareholders no matter how large or small.. At this level it is more than just investor relations....

Ahhhh.... Too late now to even bother jumping off the cliff... Should have jumped a while ago ..

Should have followed the smart money ages ago... Now having to rake some pennies at this very low stage.... And I am raking because this has a high chance of being a monumental chuck up... Not selling everything - just part.

I think the attack on the sp may also be a statement by some shareholders that the CEO needs go...

15c jump will happen soon after we change CEO,,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.